Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Friday, March 10, 2006

Lys, New Scent in Parfums 06130 Collection

I am a big fan of Parfums 06130 (Zéro Six Cent-Trente), whose Cedre I like and Yuzu Rouge absolutely adore, that is why I am excited about the release of their new scent, Lys. Named after water lily, the scent has top notes of cedrat, bergamot, mandarin, coriander, grapefruit and blackcurrant; the heart notes of water lily, cardamom, verbena, thyme, nutmeg and rose; the base notes of musk, vetiver, sandalwood, moss and (“a very discreet touch of”) patchouli. I cannot wait to try this seemingly spicy (cardamom, coriander, nutmeg!) lily scent. If you have already sampled Lys, please comment!

Lys is already available at Aedes, $90.00 for 3,4oz.

*The image is from 06130.com.

8 Comments:

Blogger Caitlin Shortell said...

This looks great. Yummy. I am a huge fan of the Yuzu scent. The IUNX water that is like lemonade kind of reminds me of that but the Yuzu one is better. This Lys sounds headier and more complex, more ornate. I'm ready to try it!

10:33 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Cait,
Those spices are so appealing. can't wait to try this.

10:51 AM EST  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

This sounds great! :-)

1:08 PM EST  
Blogger Kyahgirl said...

p.s. I just realized today that I somehow left your link off my new blog. Its fixed now!

1:09 PM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

Laura,
Thank you! :-)
And Lys (I keep wanting to call it Un Lys ) does sound lemming-wrthy.

1:14 PM EST  
Blogger risa said...

Lys was a disappointment on me. it was sharply lovely at first blast but within a few minutes all i could smell was bergamot and grapefruit, with an undertone of cilantro. it should go better with a different chemistry, though :)

8:36 AM EST  
Blogger Marina said...

:-(
Please, please Perfume Gods, make this work on my skin :-)

9:08 AM EST  
Blogger Laurie Brandriet Keller said...

I adore this scent and have worn it for a year now. It's my absolute favorite, ever!

12:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home