Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Holiday Eye-Candy from Bond No 9

This Holiday season Bond No.9 offers the following "little treats":

Nuits de Noho crystallized Swarovski, 3.4 oz $395.00
A limited edition of our superstar bottle in midnight blue, studded with sparkling Swarovski stars. (Want!)

The Swarovski Pocket Spray Box, $195.00
A handy little portable spray flacon with black Swarovski stones. Includes Chelsea Flowers, Chinatown, and Eau de New York.

The Perfumista's Custom Blending Box, $240.00
16 custom mixable, refillable travel size spray flacons.

The Chinatown Candle, Crystallized, $185.00
The plum blossom limited edition pillar studded with tiny Swarovski crystals that sparkle and shine.

4 Comments:

Blogger tmp00 said...

Oh dear, the Martha Stewart in me wants to point out that we can do better with a dremel tool, a glue-gun, and a trip to the diamond district........

11:52 PM EST  
Blogger lilybp said...

Well, I have to say that the NdN is stunning in person--much more so than in the picture. If I were more of a fan of the 'fume, I would be tempted (I'm not very handy with a dremel tool; I'm not even absolutely sure what it is:)

8:22 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martha Stweart's IN you Tom? Crikey - you sure have a whole load of kink going on. and I just thought you liked smutty 'fumes...

9:18 AM EST  
Blogger tmp00 said...

Oh yes, there's Martha in there. I'm apt to whip up a batch of home-made biscotti while refinishing the dining room table.

While wearing MKK

11:16 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home