Luckyscent
Fragrance X
Indiescents
First in Fragrance
99Perfume
ExcelsisUSA
Parfum1
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, NY
© Copyright 2005-2011 Perfume-Smellin' Things
All rights reserved
Custom Search

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Case of the Blahs

By Tom

First of all, happy holidays to you all. I can't tell you how much I enjoy reading your comments here and on the Posse. You really make my week, every week.

I'm afraid I ain't got nothin' for you this week though, since the scents I smelled this week were just sort of "meh." Not awful enough to make me rub my little paws together and plan exactly what turn of phrase I should use to curb-stomp it out of existence, nor one that would send me into flights of fancy as to describing what sort of situation it reminded me of in language so freaking flowery you could smell it from 100 feet. Like dung.

Just "Meh."

So I will leave you with this post until we take it up again in 2014 (how did that happen?) after the holidays are over. I wish all of you a happy, healthy holiday season and a prosperous new year!

Image: Wikipedia

3 Comments:

Blogger Undina said...

Happy Holidays! Wear something nice and inspiring from your collection.

3:09 AM EST  
Blogger AustralianPerfumeJunkies said...

You're as cute grumpy as you are joyous. I hope the season is silly enough to be enjoyable but organised well enough so you that you can relax and enjoy it.
Portia xx

8:09 AM EST  
Blogger Tammy said...

Your "meh" posts are as delightful to read as the rest are!

Merry Christmas, and a healthy, happy New Year!

2:46 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home